Monday, November 24, 2008

since he been away!!

since he been away my life have not been the same. I have done thing I never though i will do. but i think bout and it almost make me cry. i said this because i wish I can change it but i cant because it over and done, and i hate people bring up my past. but i guess i have to be strong for him. he dont want me out worry bout wat people say or do because i bigger then that. i want become a nurse and that wat he want me to do to so im goin to do it.well this is my first blog i wrote on here might be kind of wachk but i will be back and i hope u all be ready wheni get some more readers.

2 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

yep what Toya said.

first and foremost people who judge you fromt he outside looking in are people who dont know what they're talking about ...they speak on shit they dont know You have to do what pleases YOU!

we get one life to live and i know you dont want to die not happy and worrying about what others think

keep ya head up mamas!!

Ciao!

ShonaVixen said...

keep your head up hon!!u'll be just fine as MJB sang!!